With the new version you get new features and improvements.
- Hospitality receipt: You can save one signature per user. This is then printed on the entertainment receipts. This means that you do not have to print the hospitality voucher, but can sign it and send it directly to the accounting department.
- Export: You can now also specifically select a month for export in addition to an individual time period.
- DATEV: You can specify a different fiscal year in the export settings. This is then used for the export to DATEV.
- sevDesk: Decide whether the receipts should receive the receipt date or the trip date during export. To be set in the export settings of sevDesk.
- Business partner entertainment: 70% of business partner entertainment is deductible. Spesenfuchs automatically creates the correct entries here and splits the business entertainment 70/30. If you do not want to do this because, for example, you are splitting for the entire amount at the end of the year itself, then you can now turn off the function.
- New options for the reports: When you print a travel expense report, you will find the Display Options section in the Print Preview settings. Here you can, for example, output the receipts list in a reduced or extended function or switch the trip number on and off.
- Trip list: The trip list can now also be sorted by trip number.